The attention of your customers is divided a million different ways. The average American consumes 34 gigabytes of data and information daily1 while consumers view 10,000 ads per day on average.2 So what can you do with your own small fraction of it? A lot, actually. Amidst the deluge of information, financial documents are arguably where consumers consistently pay the most attention to messaging. Paying a bill is a moment of attention you can capitalize on.
This eBook discusses:
- The power a bill has in drawing attention and enriching your customer database.
- The vital importance of personalization and tips to get started.
- Delivering a unified experience across every touchpoint.
- New York Times, https://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/10/technology/10data.html, December 9, 2020
- Red Crow Marketing, https://www.redcrowmarketing.com/